- Positive Displacement, Sliding Vane type Design
- Ability to compensate for wear, operate at a lower noise level and handle low amounts of entrainevapor in liquid-gas mixtures
- NPT / ANSI Flange options for End Connections
- Flow range: up to 400 gpm (1514 L/min)
- Maximum differential pressure: upto 8.6 barg
- Suitable for Transfer of Liquefied Gases, Thin Boiling Liquids
Corken’s positive displacement sliding-vane industrial pumps are known as a Coro-Vane® pump. The self-adjusting sliding vanes deliver higher pumping efficiencies and extend the life of the pump. The CP- and CD-model Coro-Vane pumps have a replaceable cam and sideplates. The rotor, cam, sideplates, seals and bearings are easily replaced by simply removing the pump cover.
Most of Corken’s sliding vane pumps are equipped with an adjustable internal relief valve. We offer several models of positive displacement, sliding vane pumps for wide range of vapor pressures, differential pressures, and viscosities. The drive options include magnetic drive, hydraulic drive, gear reduced, and belt driven
To find a suitable sliding vane pump for your aviation fuel, fuel oil, lube oil, solvents, liquefied gases such as LPG, ammonia, and CO2.
Please fill in the quick contact form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist you!